Your gift of financial support keeps our ministry going.
Pregnancy Help Center of Lufkin has provided services to the Angelina County since 1984 as a direct result of the gracious giving of this community. Without our faithful supporters we would not have been able to accomplish all that we have over the past 31 years.
Over the years, the operational budget of the PHCOL continues to grow in direct correlation with increases in service opportunities, which also affects our increase in personnel to meet the increase of needs. From the very meager budget of $55,000 in 2005 to a budget now of over $400,000, it is obvious that God is blessing this ministry both in service opportunities and in finances. In 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic, we were afforded the opportunity to serve over 830 families through over 4300 different appointments. We experienced some awesome opportunities during an extremely difficult year.
If you would like to become a partner in this ministry, please click on the Donate link <BELOW> and make your donation. If you would like to become a regular monthly donor, please contact Paula Havard or Shanie at 936-632-9292 to get set up.
Thank you for considering how you can be of support to this ministry.
Click on the Donate button to make your donation. All donations made through this link will be attributed to our general funds account and are tax deductible. Thank you in advance for your support.
Your support of the PHCOL will help us provide the following services FREE of charge:
- Continue to offer life-affirming services that help families choose LIFE for their baby
- Pregnancy testing
- Limited obstetrical ultrasounds
- Education and mentoring to both pregnant and parenting clients (until child is 3 years of age)
- Spiritual mentoring support appointments
- Group classes (some remote)
- Post-abortion mentoring and healing
- Material support (diapers, wipes, clothing, etc.) to participants of our My 9 Months and Learn to Earn Parenting Programs
These services will account for more than 4,000 appointments in the coming year.